Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
girlinthesong_
Admin
girlinthesong_

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-06-20

~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] Empty
PostSubject: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Okay, this is written just out of randomness.
Hope you enjoy it! Smile

Another Morning

Prologue

Another morning
She's still ignoring me
There's no change
Why can't see she see me
She looks straight through me
But I still have her picture on my wall...

The sun flickered through the curtains, shining gently upon his face. He tossed and turned knowing that he had slept in. Another venue, usual set list, different faces but the same feeling lingered while he travelled with his band, Elliot Minor.
"'Lexxy! Hurry up! We're running late because of you!" Ali shouted at the bottom of the stairs, giving him a definate wake up call. He rose from his mattress, walked over to the mirror and took a quick glance at his refletcion.
"Fuck, I look horrible!" He thought to himself.

Walking to the bathroom, he could hear Ed warming up for the performance tonight, with his girlfriend Alana tidying up the mess from their own 'afterparty' last night. He hated being the only single member of the band, seeing the other four being with someone tore him up inside.
He tried not to let it show when the whole gang were together, he was the kind of person who didn't let his emotions show.
Turning on the shower, he took off his boxers and grabbed a dirty looking sponge, quickly washed himself and put on the same clothes he had on the previous day. His name was Alex Davies and it hadn't sunk in that he is the lead singer in one of Britain's biggest upcoming bands. The other band-mates thought that the women would be falling at his feet, seemed like they were falling in the opposite direction.

"GUYS, I'M GETTING PISSED OFF! WE'RE AN HOUR LATE!" Ed (otherwise known as 'Teddy') was the member of the band who hated being late, he always blamed it on Alex for not being at the right place at the right time.
"Jesus Christ Ted, I'm coming!"
Alex walked straight past him, got onto the bus and slammed the door shut.
"Not my fault you're feeling like this, dude!"
He sat beside him and whispered "Tonight's the night 'Lexxy!"
"Ted, it's just another morning, another fucking morning..." He sighed and stared out the window admiring the view outside.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://parallelxworlds.forumotion.com
xStillxFiguringxOutx

xStillxFiguringxOutx

Female
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 am

omg i loves it!!
cant wait for the first chapter!!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lil_mizz_shexi
girlinthesong_
Admin
girlinthesong_

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 12:25 am

Chapter One: First Impressions Mean Everything.

It was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon when they finally reached their destination. Outside the venue, a few dedicated fans waited in the freezing cold just to catch a glimpse of their idols. Alex put on his brave face and went out to greet the girls'.

"Alex, can I have a picture please?" The girls asked away at his as he faked a smile to keep their hearts racing. Teddy watched from the window of the bus, sensing his pain, wishing to help. Ed and Alana walked hand in hand inside the building, smiling and just embracing each other's company. Alex was green with envy at the sight of them both. That was all he wanted, and in his mind, was so little to ask for. Alex finished greeting the girls and headed inside, while wiping a tear from his right eye.

The guys were busy setting up all the equiptment for the show tonight. Dan asked Alex to help, but his mind was occupied on other things.
"How hard could it be?" He mumbled to himself, trying to keep his eyes off the loved-up couples. Outside, more fans gathered including a seventeen year old girl named Katie Williams. Katie was a stunning young lady with ocean blue eyes and hazel coloured hair. She wasn't exactly skinny but she had a beautiful figure. Her smile could spark the whole world it was that gorgeous. She wasn't with a crowd or anything, infact she was by herself, and was happy not to mix in with the other fanatics. Alex looked out the window and saw all the fans waiting for them, all the banners that they put their blood, sweat and tears into making, it was flattering but he frankly couldn't give a fuck. He looked at each of the fans individually until he spotted her, and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Something about her made him melt inside, he smiled slightly and picked up his guitar. He strummed a few chords and started singing random lyrics that came to his head, he would be performing that song for her in the show tonight.

"Dude, we REALLY need your help!" Dan's voice called from the other room, but his voice went in one ear and out the other. He didn't care about helping the guys, all he wanted was to know her name, talk to her...
"Alex, you really piss me off sometimes!" Ali started to walk into the room and saw him with a smile upon his face, this was a rare moment when you are in the prescence of Alexander Davies.
"Something's obviously happened" He automatically accused Alex of being upto his michievous ways again. He laughed and dragged him into the room next door where they would then reherse.

The crowd flooded into the tiny smokey room, Katie standing towards the exit. She wasn't the type for trying to mingle in the crowd. She hated being notced. Alex peeked through a door and saw her standing there all alone. He wanted to stand by her side to keep her company but Ed distracted him by asking him for his honest opinion about what tie he should wear that evening. "Why didn't you ask Teddy or one of the other guys?!" He exclaimed in a bit of a frantic.
"God Alex, they don't know the difference between Virgina and Vagina, I wouldn't have a chance in hell with any of those twats!" He joked with him.
"Yeah, I guess you're right, wear the stripey one" He smiled and walked back towards the door trying to find her. The room was so crowded, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. He sighed and headed over to the bathroom to get changed into a smart suit and the same pair of converse he had on this morning.

The support bands kept the crowd entertained for an hour while Alex and the "twats" were backstage warming up. He left the guys in the main backstage area before heading outside to practice the song for Katie in private. "Dan, do you hear that?" Teddy nudged his little brother
Alex was on the balcony outside, singing his heart out perfecting the song so she would take notice of him.
"This your love song 'Lexxy?!" Ali joked around with the lads, hoping Alex would find the funny side of the joke, too.
"Guys, please! This is everything..." Alex gave them a serious glare and walked to the main backstage area, sat down and covered his face. A little tear strolled down his cheek, but didn't want the other guys to fuss over it.
"Just give me a few, okay?" He persuaded the guys to let him be by himself for a few minutes. Ali, Ed, Dan and Teddy left him be and got themselves prepared. Alex cleared his mind of things and sighed to himself. He grabbed his guitar, looked at his reflection in the mirror and confidently said "Tonight, I give the performance of my life."

The lights dimmed down and the screams got louder, the spotlights came on and they walked onto the stage full of confidence and charm. Alex struck that first chord and the show was underway. The fanatics at the front were going absolutely mental, chanting out every single word as if it was their last. Katie stood from a-far and bopped along, taking a sip of her cherry cola every now and again. The guys stormed through some more of their legendary songs before it was Alex's chance to steal the limelight.
"This is my chance to do a song that I've just written tonight, it's for someone in this room tonight" He switched to an acoustic guitar and quickly shuffled his eyes around the room to try and find her. After tuning his guitar, his eye spotted her and he started singing the sweetest lyrics he could think of;

"I remember the first time I saw you
And when you looked at me
I didn't even know what I would do
Now my life has a purpose which I never knew..."

Singing every heart felt world, his eyes never lost contact with her face, he was just hoping that she realized that the song was dedicated to her.
He sand the last line, strummed the last chord and waited for a reaction from the crowd, mainly her. The crowd went crazy and started screaming his name. Katie looked directly at him, put her hand over her heart and smiled at him. He had her smitten since he sang that first word.
Back to top Go down
xStillxFiguringxOutx

xStillxFiguringxOutx

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 12:34 am

cyclops Very Happy I LOVE IT!!!
how cute is Alex!!! awwww
Back to top Go down
girlinthesong_
Admin
girlinthesong_

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 pm

Chapter Two: Fairytales and Fuck Ups.

The show had came to a close, but still the fans craved for more. It was like the boys were ecstacy and the girls' wanted them to feed their habits. Alex took a final wave at the crowd before heading backstage with the lads for a celebration drink, another successful date had drawn to a close. Teddy fetched him and the guys drinks from the mini fridge, free of charge. He handed them out and held a toast to one of the best dates they've played so far.

"So, who is she?" Teddy winked at Alex while sipping his frothy beer, getting some on his stubble.
"Who's who?" Alex undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt slighly, getting some fresh air around his body.
"As I quote you, 'the girl in the song!'" Teddy laughed and wiped away the froth from his chin.
"Oh..." Alex started to blush "She's just a girl who caught my eye.. it's nothing really"
"'Lexxy, you wrote a fucking song for her! You haven't done that with any other girl, have you?" Teddy teased him a little.
"Yes, I have.." Alex tried to prove him wrong.
Teddy rolled his eyes and giggled "Apart from your mum?"
Alex playfully punched him, laughed a little and walked over to the other guys who were occupied with their other halves.

Screaming girls stood against the barrier awaiting his arrival. They became very impatient and started chanting his name, hoping that he would fufil their wishes
"Go on, give them what they want!" Ali joked while his girlfriend Jen hugged him close to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her nose.

"Here I go,time to face them all..." He sighed and faked a smile for the devoted ones. He posed for pictures, scribbled his name on random bits of paper and recorded messages for the fans. After the hectic rush that was the 'meet and greet', he strolled to the bar and requested some water and placed both his elbows back against the railings, he was so tired he didn't even notice that the girl he had sung the song to was standing parallel to him.

"You guys were great!" She smiled and flicked her hair back, hoping he'd notice her.
"Glad you liked it" He didn't even bother to take a glance at her, he just thought that it was one of the devotees that he missed.
"That song you wrote, for that girl tonight, it was amazing" She couldn't take that smile of her face.
"Thank you, it's app..." He paused for a second and looked up at the female - it was her. His whole world stopped for that one second. His heartbeats increased, his pulse racing...
"Yeah, it's appreciated, thank you. I'm Alex" He briefly introduced himself to her. She stuttered out a laugh before replying with "I know who you are, no need to introduce yourself."
He grinned to himself and untucked his shirt from his jeans. Was Teddy actually right for once? Could tonight be his night?

Outside, Dan and Ed were putting all the amplifiers and microphones back onto the tour bus whilst talking to fans. Ali was going to help them, but he was 'occupied' (if you catch my drift.) Teddy stood at the bar beside Alex and Katie. There was an awkward silence between the three of them, Alex wishing Teddy would move to both him and Katie could get better aquainted.
"I need a piss" Wise words from the Teddy bear. He wandered off the the little boys room leaving Alex and Katie - ALONE.
"May I ask a question" Katie asked nervously, trying not to make a fool out of herself.
"Most certainly!" He leaned a little closer, but not TOO close.
"Who was the song written for?" She pondered curiously, fluttering her eyes every now and again. This was the moment Alex had dreaded. Should he tell her the truth, or a little white lie - despite his 'feelings' towards her.
"For my girlfriend, she's here tonight" Okay, so maybe it wasn't a little white lie... she couldn't believe it. For once, she was wrong. Her heart felt like broken glass shed across the floor.
"Oh, how sweet! Lucky girl, she is!" That tore her so much to say those words to him.
"Excuse me a minute, please" Alex walked off into the distance feeling like a right dick. He kicked the wall in anger and sat on a stool that was nearby.
"Well done 'Lexxy! Ruin your fucking chances! No wonder you're the only single member of the band! A GIRLFRIEND?! Who, Jessica Alba?!" He was outraged and angry at himself.
Katie walked over to Alex, looking at him feeling sorry for him. She put a hand on his shoulder for comfort.
"I saw every movement, is everything alright?" She was anxious and quite worried.
"I'm just a fucking prick, I really am!" He sighed and walked off. Teddy came out of the bathroom and patted his back.
"Is that the girl?" He said looking very impressed at him.
"No, it was the girl..." Holding back the tears, he walked downstairs, hating himself for what he done.

"Alexander Davies, you get back here NOW!" Teddy only ever used his full name in certain circumstances. "WAS the girl? What the fuck happened?!"
"I, umm... kinda... told a lie?" Alex told the truth - for once.
"Jesus Christ dude, it's not as if you told her you had a girlfriend, did you?" He started laughing out loud. Alex stood still, silent and feeling guilty.
"YOU FUCKING WANKER!" Teddy exclaimed at the top of his voice, trying to cause a scene! "Why 'Lexxy, why?"
"It... it was just... just a spur of the moment thing dude!" He stuttered, making up excuses. "Well, can you help me?" He pleaded.
"Look, you ain't Cinderella, and I'm not the Fairy Godmother! This is REALITY Alex, we're not Disney characters!"
"Yeah, I'm the ugly sister, she was Cinderella"

Just at that very moment, Katie walked outside under the stars and looked into Alex's eyes. There was a connection, and neither of them wanted to disconnect.
"I best be off then, almost midnight, parents will kill me if I'm late." She fixed her bag and her hair.
"Let me take you home, we could talk along the way?" Alex offered politely.
"Walk me to the train station, keep me company" She requested.
"Your request is granted" He wrapped an arm around her and headed to the train station which was a few minutes away from the venue.
"Look, I have a confession... I've not been honest with you. I feel like a right dick, I lied to you" His smile turned into a frown.
"What.. what do you mean?" She looked confused, and slightly hurt.
"There is no girlfriend, that song I wrote, I wrote it for..."
"There's my train, I've got to go!" She ran off, just boarding the train and waved to him from the window, silently crying inside.

Alex stood there all along, feeling battered and bruised. He took a deep breath and finished his sentence.

"YOU".
Back to top Go down
xStillxFiguringxOutx

xStillxFiguringxOutx

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 11:47 pm

OMG!!!!
*slaps alex*
i demand that you run after that train!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fairy

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:06 pm

flkjasl;kjfgladjfl;kjasdlfmnl;kadj md;jsjfsd,lsdklnf,.sd.c,dcl

AMAZING.x
Back to top Go down
xHAREEEH

xHAREEEH

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm

Awwww this is lush! Very Happy
sooo cute haha *slaps alex though*
stupidddd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welsh_princess
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]   ~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06] Empty

Back to top Go down

~* Another Morning *~ [FF] CHAPTER TWO [21/06]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elliot Minor :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: