Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucky Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xHAREEEH

xHAREEEH

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Lucky Star Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Star   Lucky Star EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm

Lucy happily smiling with glee glided onto the train, heading for Cardiff. As drifting through the train she bumped into Angharad,
“Hello stranger! What are you doing here?” Lucy asked.
“Ahh, just a gig” smiled Angharad.
“Oooo, What one you going to, there’s quite a few on tonight ya know.”
“Emmm Elliot Minor, doubt you’ve heard of them.” Angharad explained
“OMG! Course I’ve fucking heard of them silly billy, and yeh I am going to see them” Lucy screamed with glee.
“Great stuff, tag along with me?”
Lucy nodded in agreement and sat in the nearest seat she could find. Angharad sat opposite her, twiddling her thumbs. Lucy sighed and watched the clouds roll by. The train came to a halt and everyone began rushing to the exits, eager to get out. Angharad tapped Lucy’s shoulder,
“What’s wrong hunni?” she asked in concern
“Oh, err it’s nothing really” Lucy muttered. She flung her bag over her shoulder, fixed her hair and moved onwards.
Angharad quickly followed, they both linked arms and smiled at each other.
"Fancy, going to some sort of food restaurant before we head to the venue?" asked Lucy
"Yeah sure, why not!" replied Angharad.
Lucy pointed up the road to a sign reading `Starbucks`
"I know its not exactly a restaurant but i haven't been there in ages"
"Okay..." agreed Angharad.
As the two headed into the cafe, they heard a voice behind them,
"Hey dude, we are gunna be late like.."
the two turned around only for their eyes to greet, a face they recognised, blondish hair, quite tall and in a hurry by the looks of it.
"Errrm excuse me ladies..."
Lucy and Angharad quickly scuttled out of the way, in awe and their mouths wide open. They turned to each other and smiled.

UPDATE SOON! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welsh_princess
xHAREEEH

xHAREEEH

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Lucky Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Star   Lucky Star EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm

They slowly came round out of their day dream and accidently on purpose followed the guy they recognised so well, Lucy tapped him his shoulder and smiled at him.
"Errr yeh love?" he murmured
"It's me Ali!!!!! Lucy Williams from Myspace" She cried out frantically
"OMG! it's you, come here" smiled Ali, he wrapped his arms around her and looked over at Angharad who was clearly overcome with envy and jealousy.
They pulled away from the hug and looked into each others eyes.
"Your even more beautiful than on myspace!" Ali said as he blushed a deeper shade of red, he then looked away in embarassment and coughed to hide everything. Lucy smiled.
A voice from behind them shouted,
"Oh come on, we're gunna be really late ya know!" It was Ed, he had a slight worry on his face and looked agitated.
"Allright hang on!" cried Ali
"Fancy getting perfect view of our performance Lucy?"
"HELL YEAH! oh and is it allright if Angharad joins me?"
"I shouldn't see why not, now come on we're going to be late otherwise"
Ali and Ed quickly scurried away closely followed by Angharad and Lucy. Angharad looked at Lucy,
"Is this flippin real or am i dreaming?" laughed Angharad
Lucy laughed along and walked upto Ali linking arms, he looked down at her and smiled, taking his arm away and placing her hand in his. Lucy heard a gasp, she looked behind and it was Angharad looking at her in utter astonishment and shock.
"Ahhh, here we are girls" Ed said while gesturing towards the door. As Angharad entered through the doorway Ed winked at her, Lucy then muttered under her breath to Angharad
"Haha, someone has their eye on you!"
"Shhh, someone will hear you" hissed Angharad.
3 other boys came to greet the 2 overwhelmed girls, Ali introduced everyone.
"Alex, Dan and Teddy, this is Lucy and Angharad, Lucy and Angharad this..."
"We know who they are!" Lucy interupted, Ali laughed and smiled.
"Hey girls!" the 3 guys said in unison.
"We're gunna get ready now okay" Ali explained and after finishing his sentence he walked off to catch up with his bandmates who were allready heading off. Lucy sighed and looked longily in the direction Ali just headed.
"Come on lets go to the front, people are starting to come in" shouted Angharad frantically.
"We'll be okay, we got special seats remember?"

MORE UPDATING very soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welsh_princess

Lucky Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elliot Minor :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: